Shop - SUPPORi Baby Carrier
FREE SHIPPINGUSA & CANADA (Standard Shipping)delivery within 5 business days for US addresses
$5.99USA & CANADA (Priority Mail)delivery within 3 business days
$10.99International (Standard Mail)delivery times vary by destination, 3 weeks on average
$22.99International (Priority Mail)delivery within 6-10 business days
- Albee Baby715 Amsterdam Ave at the southeast corner of 95th Street New York, NY 10025
Tel: 877 692-5233 or Local 212 662-7337
- Bambi Baby1204 Washington St Hoboken, NJ 07030
- Boston Street1902 Post Alley Seattle, WA 98101-1015
- Charlotte West100 Main ST Manasquan NJ 08736
- Daisy Baby4912-A Del Ray Ave Bethesda MD 20814
Tel: 301-654 7477
- Great Paperworks3101 N. Big Spring St Midland, TX 79705
Tel: (432) 687-6010
- Haute Mommies & Bella Babies477 Bay Area Blvd, Houseton, TX 77058
- Hildreth's Home Goods51 Main St Southampton NY 11968
- Mignon2727 Prytania New Orleans, LA 70130
Tel: (504) 891-2374
- Nessalee Baby346 Mounts Corner Drive (Intersection of RT 537 W & Wemrock Rd) Freehold, NJ 07041
Tel: (732) 431-0008
- Suki's Children's Boutique329 Millburn Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041
- Trinity Pharmacy1925 E Rosemeade Carrollton, TX 75007
Tel: (972) 492-4411
- Wee Babe131 North 4th Street Brooklyn, NY 11249
Check our recommended size chart below.
For more helpful SUPPORi related videos, visit our VIDEO-SUPPORi page.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
As babies develop and grow, many parents find that carrying their child on their hip is the easiest and most convenient way to move around, stay productive, and maintain their own and their child’s comfort. The SUPPORi baby sling is perfect for that task. It is different from most carriers due to its superior features and advantages, high-tech design, durability, and availability in a wide variety of trendy colors.
- simple, one-piece sling, no extra parts to assemble or carry
- winner of multiple international awards
- manufactured with triple-stitch technology for maximum stretch, strength, and durability
- safe, comfortable, secure and easy to use for both parents and babies
- alleviates baby wearing injuries caused by typical baby carriers/slings
- lightweight (medium sling is half the weight of an iPhone 4) and permeable, which allows air to flow
It is a safe, comfortable, and stylish baby hip carrier that can be used by both Mom and Dad to help simplify your lives. The carrier is not only a simple and effective way to carry your baby, but it also promotes healthy emotional and psychological development for your child.
Manufactured using a seamless technique, SUPPORi offers both strength and stretch, thus keeping baby safe and secure. If worn as recommended, you can also use it for your next and next baby. SUPPORi will relieve weight-induced stress from “wearing” your baby, and its structure and design will relieve unwanted heat rashes during hot summers.
The SUPPORi is recommended for a baby who can sit unsupported (approx. 5 mos./15 lbs.) to 36 mos. or 33 lbs. The SUPPORi should NOT be used for newborns. As long as your baby can sit unsupported, the SUPPORi is safe for pregnant moms to use.
The SUPPORi is made of triple-stitched, knitted polyester that is also used in motor vehicle manufacturing. This fabric does not retain heat and is very durable.
INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS:
Incorrect handling and use of this product may cause material damage or injuries. Retain this guide for future reference.
- When in the sling, your baby must be supported with your hand. Pay attention to your baby’s responsiveness while in the carrier.
- The carrier should not be used when jogging, jumping, or exercising. Take care when bending (no more than a 45 degree angle) or leaning forward, sideways, or backward.
- Avoid use near fire.
- Before using the carrier, please examine for any damage, breakage, or fraying. If damaged, do not use this carrier.
- This product is made of knit fabric. Be aware of any accessories, such as belts, earrings, or other jewelry, that could cause damage while putting on or removing the sling. Be cautious with all accessories and outerwear while using the sling.
- If you find a hanging thread, do not cut it, as the sling could unravel. Discontinue use.
- Do not use this carrier if you have physical or health problems, including but not limited to muscular, circulatory, skeletal, or balance issues, or a history of dizziness and/or back pain.
- Do not use this carrier for a child with disabilities.
- SUFFOCATION HAZARD: Ensure the infant's face is above the fabric, visible, and free from obstructions at all times. Ensure your child's face is not pressed against the fabric of the sling or your body.
- Do not use this carrier for other purposes.
Machine wash in laundry net: Wash with a gentle cycle using mild detergent in 104°F/40°C water. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Gently rinse and reshape the carrier. Lay flat to dry in the shade. Do not iron, dry clean, or dry in the dryer. Please make sure to wash separately.
You can also view our SUPPORi Catalog.
SUPPORi - LIMITED EDITION COLORS - $64.99
In the spirit of the 2012 elections, we introduce this limited edition of SUPPORi USA.
SUPPORi BABY CARRIER COLORS - $54.99
RECOMMENDED SIZE CHART:
Please use the size chart below as a guide to know which SUPPORi size fits you best. It is IMPORTANT that you also read the information on how to get the proper measurement from your shoulder to your opposite belt line.
VERY IMPORTANT: The image on the left illustrates how close the sling should be to your body. The closer it is, the safer and more secure baby will feel.
While we do recommend that you follow the size chart below, there may also be some exceptions depending on your overall body type.
EXCEPTIONS TO OUR CHART:
Are you an average sized person? Follow the chart to select which size would suit you best. If your measurement ends in a half-inch, use the smaller size. For example:
- Kate is 5’4″. Her shoulder to opposite belt line measures 24.5″. Size S fits her best.
- Farrrah is 5’8″. Her shoulder to opposite belt line measures 25.5″. Size M fits her best.
- John is 6’3″. His shoulder to opposite belt line measures 28″. Size L fits him best.
- Austin is 6’2″. His shoulder to opposite belt line measures 29″. Size XL fits him best.
- Jennifer is 5’6″. Her shoulder to opposite belt line measures 32.5″. Size XL fits her best.
Are you heavier or more muscular in your shoulders and chest? You would be best advised to choose one size up. For example:
- Allie is 5’6″. Her shoulder to opposite belt line measures 32.5″ (exactly the same as Jennifer above). However, because she is a little heaver in the chest, size XXL fit her best.
- Phillip is 5’8″. His shoulder to opposite belt line measures 26″. According to the chart, he should need a size L, but because his chest and shoulders are more muscular, size XL fit him best.
- Melissa is 5’4″ tall. Her shoulder to opposite belt line is 24″. According to the chart, she should be a size S, but because she is a C-cup, she felt that a size M fit her better. If you are a C-cup or above, you are advised to go one size up.
Are you scrawny? You would be best advised to choose one size down. For example:
- Gordon is 6’1″ tall. His shoulder to opposite belt line measures 26″. While the size L fit him, he felt more comfortable and the baby felt more secure when he tried size M.
HOW TO PROPERLY GET YOUR CORRECT MEASUREMENT FROM SHOULDER TO OPPOSITE BELT LINE:
Please follow the three simple steps below when measuring from your shoulder to opposite belt line.
Stand up in a relaxed pose. Do not stretch into an unnaturally taller position. This is not how you would carry your baby, and the larger measurement will distort your natural measurement.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure the distance from the top of your shoulder to your opposite belt line. The measuring tape should not be draped loosely.
Finally, once you know your measurement, refer to the recommended size chart. Search for the column your shoulder to opposite belt line measurement falls under and the row your height falls under to indicate which SUPPORi size would fit you best.
HOW TO USE:
Using your SUPPORi is as easy as 1-2-3. For your baby’s safety and the comfort of both the baby and the caregiver, please ensure that you follow these simple instructions.
Place the SUPPORi across your body. Widen the strap across your shoulder and ensure it fits comfortably. Placing the SUPPORi across your shoulder will alleviate shoulder stiffness and other baby-wearing injuries.
Place your baby inside the sling. Baby’s legs should be hanging out of the sling.
Widen the SUPPORi to ensure the baby’s bottom, hips, and back are fully covered. Support your baby with your hand.
WEARING YOUR SUPPORi:
You should always support your baby with one hand while wearing the SUPPORi. However, if you have the correct size, you should be able to comfortably take both hands off your baby. Please see figure 1 on the left.
When parents and caregivers initially try on a SUPPORi that is appropriately sized for them, some may feel that there is not enough room for baby. However, once they have baby in the sling, they quickly realize that there is more than enough space, even for bigger and older babies; the SUPPORi stretches and molds around baby’s shape. Please see figure 2 on the right, which illustrates how close the SUPPORi should be to your body.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS RECEIVED
When you think of awards, you don’t usually think of baby slings. But, the SUPPORi baby sling is not your average baby sling. Because of its numerous benefits, SUPPORi has been recognized across the world.
THE GOOD DESIGN AWARD ASIA – 2010
SUPPORi was awarded Japan’s most prestigious GOOD DESIGN AWARD. We are very proud of this achievement. It is a testament to our commitment of ensuring safe, functional, durable products.
THE NAISSANCE AWARD EUROPE, JULY 2011
This award was presented to SUPPORi by MILK—a top rated French children’s fashion magazine, during the annual Playtime Paris Exhibition. We feel particularly proud of this award because, out of hundreds of well known, recognized brands that were represented at the Exhibition, SUPPORi was recognized as one of the best.
THE PARENT TESTED, PARENT APPROVED AWARD NORTH AMERICA, NOV 2011
The PTPA Media Awards celebrate product excellence as rated by you. Manufacturers submit their products and services for evaluation by over 40,000 Volunteer parent testers.
THE CREATIVE CHILD TOP CHOICE AWARD NORTH AMERICA, NOV 2012
Products submitted are reviewed by parents, educators and professionals. SUPPORi is a proud winner of the Gold Seal.
THE MOM'S CHOICE AWARD NORTH AMERICA - 2012
Entrant products are reviewed by parents/intended consumers and industry experts/professional judges from over 18 countries worldwide.
SUPPORi Baby Carrier IMAGES
Hover on the images to enlarge. You can also visit our GALLERY page to view more images.