For more helpful SUPPORi related videos, visit our VIDEO-SUPPORi page.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- • Safe, secure, and effective way to carry baby
- • Absorbent - great for beach, water parks, or bath time with baby
- • Comfortable & easy to use - no extra parts required
- • Lightweight - fits in a handbag or pocket
- • Durable - manufactured using triple-stitch technology
- • Alleviates baby wearing injuries caused by most carriers
- • Does not retain heat and can be used year-round
- • Encourages emotional bonding
The SUPPORi is made of triple-stitched, knitted polyester that is also used in motor vehicle manufacturing. This fabric does not retain heat and is very durable. Manufactured using a seamless technique, the SUPPORi offers both strength and stretch, thus keeping baby safe and secure.
The SUPPORi is recommended for a baby who can sit
unsupported (approx. 5 mos./15 lbs.) to 36 mos./33 lbs. The SUPPORi should NOT be used for newborns.
The SUPPORi is safe for pregnant moms
(keep baby on your hip).
If worn as recommended, you can also use it for your next and next baby. The SUPPORi will relieve weight-induced stress from "wearing" your baby, and its structure and design will relieve unwanted heat rashes during hot summers.
International Awards The SUPPORi has received
When you think of awards, you don't usually think of baby carriers. But the SUPPORi baby carrier is not your average baby carrier. Because of its numerous benefits, the SUPPORi has been recognized across the world. Hover over the awards to learn more.
Good Design Award ASIA - 2010
Naissance AwardEUROPE - JULY 2011
Parent Approved AwardNORTH AMERICA - NOV 2011
Top Choice AwardNORTH AMERICA - NOV 2012
Mom's Choice Award NORTH AMERICA - 2012
Suppori has been featured...
See what other customers say
Submit your own review here
Fun and trendy colorsTo suit your taste and style at $54.99
- Butter Cream
- Cocoa Brown
- Dark Olive Green
- Light Olive Green
- Electric Blue
- Navy Blue
- Light Lavender
- Sky Blue
- Midnight Black
- Tangerine Orange
- Cotton Candy Pink
- Ruby Red
Be one of the happy babies
& happy parents
Great for grocery
shopping and errands
Great all rounder, no stiff
necks and sore backs
No Heat rashes &
excellent for travelling
Suitable for dads too while strolling in the park
Plus, you can use the same carrier from the time baby can sit up into toddlerhood or even for your next and next baby!GET YOUR OWN SUPPORi NOW!
How to use:
- Step One: Place the SUPPORi across your body. Widen the strap across your shoulder and ensure it fits comfortably.
- Step Two: Place your baby inside the sling. Baby's legs should be hanging out of the sling.
- Step Three: Widen the SUPPORi to ensure the baby's bottom, hips, and back are fully covered. Support your baby with your hand.
VERY IMPORTANT: The measurement of your shoulder to opposite belt line should be accurate to determine the best size for you. While we recommend that you follow our recommended size chart, there are exceptions applied depending on your body type. You definitely want to download our
HOW TO GET YOUR RIGHT SUPPORi SIZE (PDF).
Need More Information?
Also available at these fine stores
- Albee Baby715 Amsterdam Ave at the southeast corner of 95th Street New York, NY 10025
Tel: 877 692-5233 or Local 212 662-7337
- Bambi Baby1204 Washington St Hoboken, NJ 07030
- Boston Street1902 Post Alley Seattle, WA 98101-1015
- Charlotte West100 Main ST Manasquan NJ 08736
- Daisy Baby4912-A Del Ray Ave Bethesda MD 20814
Tel: 301-654 7477
- Great Paperworks3101 N. Big Spring St Midland, TX 79705
Tel: (432) 687-6010
- Haute Mommies & Bella Babies477 Bay Area Blvd, Houseton, TX 77058
- Hildreth's Home Goods51 Main St Southampton NY 11968
- Mignon2727 Prytania New Orleans, LA 70130
Tel: (504) 891-2374
- Nessalee Baby346 Mounts Corner Drive (Intersection of RT 537 W & Wemrock Rd) Freehold, NJ 07041
Tel: (732) 431-0008
- Suki's Children's Boutique329 Millburn Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041
- Trinity Pharmacy1925 E Rosemeade Carrollton, TX 75007
Tel: (972) 492-4411
- Wee Babe131 North 4th Street Brooklyn, NY 11249